Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
The latest evolution of a sunglass that shot to #1 when it was first released, this rebirth of an Oakley classic puts fresh mojo into retro-meets-Revolutionary. Oakley Twenty brings the sure grip of Unobtainium® components to active lifestyles, and it takes clarity and comfort along for the ride. Sleek contours of durable O Matter® frame material are matched with premium optics to turn sunglasses into a performance essential and a statement of style.
If it feels like your sunglasses are wearing you, you’re not alone. Lots of people find ordinary sunglasses to be a sinister plot, especially with frames that stick out too far at the sides. Oakley Twenty is different because it was engineered with condensed cranial geometry, an innovation that doesn’t simply make things smaller – it carefully hones each dimension so the frame feels like it was made for you. Somebody finally got it right.
We couldn’t have picked a better design to unleash that kind of engineering. Oakley Twenty tips its hat to an all-time classic, and with the sure grip of Unobtainium nosepads (in addition to Unobtainium earsocks), this new creation is what active lifestyles have been longing for. A base lens curvature of 8.75 achieves a contour that extends peripheral view while optimizing protection at the sides. The stress-resistant frame is comfortably lightweight, and integrated dual-cam hinges offer the best in form and function.
Match Oakley Twenty with optional HD Polarized lenses and leave harsh glare cowering in humiliation. Optional Iridium® lens coatings are available for balanced light transmission that helps you enjoy optimized vision in targeted environments. Whatever options you choose, you’ll have the 100% UV filtering of Plutonite® lenses with the unbeatable clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
For corrective optics, match this frame with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and premium options.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Meets optical requirements based on ANSI Z87.1
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAMS
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal Icon accents