- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
Take all the music, art and life that inspires athletes to step up and go beyond. Shape it with an edge of attitude but keep the look clean and uncomplicated, then give it the best technology ever to carve light rays. That’s how we made HIJINX sunglasses, an O MATTER® frame decked with dual cam hinges, true metal icons and HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®). Eye-chafing UV can’t get through our PLUTONITE® lenses, and the side contours use patented XYZ OPTICS® for widescreen clarity. If you need to add prescription lenses, no worries.
Each lens/frame combo is matched with metal icons in a unique finish, and two Limited Editions come with the look of slotted icons. See how our Bruce Irons Signature Edition salutes a true original. For the best glare-blocking lenses in the industry, check out the polarized editions of HIJINX.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.