Oakley Sunglasses FEEDBACK Polished Chrome/Grey Gradient Polarized OO4079-07
The sky is the limit with Oakley Feedback, the ultra-feminine classic teardrop shape for women everywhere. For the first time, we blended the beauty of a C5-wire front with the warm tones of an acetate stem, making it the first wire frame sunglass that is truly designed for the active woman. Stellar eye coverage and a snug but comfy head wrap ensure you’re ready for takeoff every time you wear Oakley Feedback.
Oakley Feedback is a soft silhouette, with a lightweight frame and a flattering double nose bridge style. Plus custom graphics on the stems and AFA color flows inspiration that tie the color palette together.
Now, let’s talk functionality. Fixed hinges and no-snag nosepads and Unobtainium® stem pads ensure comfort while leaving your hair blissfully untangled from your eyewear. Six-Base lens curvature gives your eyes the best optics around.
- Lightweight frame with a double nose bridge style
* Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
* No-slip-grip, Unobtainium® stem pads
- Snag-Free adjustable nosepads ensure snug, secure fit
- A softer take on the classic aviator lens shape with great eye coverage and head wrap
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized™ – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Polarized Gradient – minimized glare with gradient lens shading (optional)
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.