- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
We took the idea of “adapt and conquer” to the extreme. Oakley Fast Jacket™ XL is a performance product with a unique interchangeable lens design that lets you match your optics to your environment. Switching out the lenses is fast and easy, thanks to Switchlock™ Technology. It’s an innovation that locks the lenses in place with a quick release system. With Switchlock, the lenses are securely suspended without any stresses that could alter the optics, so you’ll have premium clarity with true, accurate vision. We shaped stainless steel with metal injection molding to create a convenient button that releases each lens. That means minimal handling and no hassle. Just put in a new lens set and go.
Between sunrise and sunset, there’s a whole spectrum of possibility, but you can’t take advantage of it unless your vision can adapt. If the sun pulls a disappearing act or busts its way through the clouds, just swap out the lenses with a different set. The advantages don’t stop there. Pro athletes know it takes the right combination of light filtering, glare blocking, visual contrast and color balance to help them perform at their best, and it varies from sport to sport and place to place. With Fast Jacket™ XL, they have the power to adapt their vision quickly and give themselves every possible advantage.
Oakley Fast Jacket™ XL comes with the unbeatable technologies you expect from a world leader in performance innovation. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards while clarity and optical precision exceed them. We achieve it all with the unrivaled technologies of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), including patented XYZ Optics® that maintains clarity at every angle of view. We use the most optically pure lens material in the industry, Plutonite®. It has the added advantage of filtering out every baking ray of ultraviolet light including UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Fast Jacket™ XL has open-edge lens architecture to give you an advantage when looking through the downward view. We made the frame out of comfortably lightweight O Matter®, a durable material that withstands the punishment of pro sports. Each frame comes with two sizes of interchangeable nosepads to help you get a precise fit. Like the earstem sleeves, they are made of Oakley Unobtainium® that increases grip when you perspire. A Three-Point Fit keeps the optics precisely aligned while maximizing comfort by eliminating the pressure points that come with ordinary frames that hook your ears.
Oakley Fast Jacket™ XL comes with two sets of interchangeable lenses. We formulated one set for bright sun and engineered the other for lower light, so you’ll be ready for a wide range of environments. It all stows conveniently in the included case. When you’re ready to hone-in on the best optics for your particular sport or application, take a look at the optional lens sets made for this premium performance sunglass.
Need prescription lenses? No worries there. We make Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses that work perfectly with the Switchlock™ system of Fast Jacket™ XL, and you can choose from a wide array of lens options.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses Hi-Strength Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Stainless Steel Switchlock™ mechanism
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
- Polarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Additional set of Oakley HDO lenses for low light conditions (in most configurations)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and High Mass impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Adapt to variable light conditions with “Transitions SOLFX®” photochromic lenses (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Protective Oakley Soft Vault included
- 2 sets of Oakley HDO lenses included (except photochromic)