- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/OLEOPHOBIC anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 -3.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- True sports performance frame optimized for Women’s fit
- Metal icon accents
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
We have the honor of serving countless female athletes who commit themselves to the highest standards of personal achievement. For them we made COMMIT, a performance design that helps sports professionals find their limits and just as easily exceed them. Made exclusively for women, COMMIT reinvents everything the world knows about comfort, fit and style with the kind of bold beauty that celebrates the power and grace of the female form.
COMMIT has an interchangeable lens design that lets you adapt to changing light and optimize performance in virtually any environment. Choose the subtly squared (SQ) lens shape or the aviator inspired (AV) lens shape. All lenses are made with HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®); for clarity and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. The contours of 8.75 base lens curvature extend peripheral vision and improve side protection, and our PLUTONITE® lens material stops all UV cold. We enhance every lens with a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™, a marvel of science that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, finger prints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
If you manage to get hold of this coveted design, the first thing you’ll notice is the low weight. Our stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material makes it possible. Slide the sunglass on and you’ll feel a Three-Point Fit that touches only the sides of your head and the bridge of your nose, and does so with UNOBTAINIUM® components that increase grip with perspiration. The geometry is optimized for women, so don’t be surprised if COMMIT fits and feels better than any sunglass you’ve ever worn.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.