- Express shipping | 30 days to return | A wide selection of payments | A trusted store with many years of experience
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.
- ncreased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Anti fog lens on clear lens frames
- Hi performance blue on slected frames
- Removable O Matter® nose guard included
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and harmful blue light
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Metal icon accent
- Contrasting colored frame components compliment frame color
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Optional Black Iridium® coating available on Pro Frame series for added glare reduction
The culmination of 25 years of goggle technology, Oakley’s CROWBAR MX goggles offers the protection and performance demanded by the world’s top riders. The lightweight and flexible O MATTER® frame is combined with optically pure LEXAN® to maintain impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. You can’t stay focused without comfort, so we engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, we treated it with silicone. This goggle also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.