Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.
- Optimized for medium to large size faces.
- Internal skeletal suport to eliminate nasal pressure and Maximie airflow.
- Semi-flush lens for improved downward visibility.
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology.
- All-day Comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam.
- Balanced fit (with or without a helmet) via O MATTER® strap outriggers.
- Options: tuned light transmision of IRIDIUM® lens coating: reduced glare of OAKLEY POLARIZATION.
Thanks to OAKLEY SPLICE ® goggles you will be longing like the dearest diamond amongst ordinary stones in the small display case for the jeweller. It is new releases combining the beauty of the art and the newest hauls of scientists. Now nobody and nothing won't already disrupt your self-confidence because the quality OAKLEY is representing which became your quality. In addition the thanks of one's unique structure isn't pressing down on OAKLEY SPLICE ® goggles to the nose.
Lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity and protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation. Maintaining the proven safety characteristics of Oakley eyewear, the impact-resistant material blocks 100 % of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. Plutonite is the only lens material able to achieve the performance standards required by the digital design and production technologies utilized by the company.
The described colour of the pane is only representative. The real colour can a whit differ.
Way of cleaning panes in OAKLEY goggles:
Plutonit ® and Lexan require the exceptional protection and he should be cleaned with exclusively an enclosed bag, or water with soft soap … after drying – to polish gently with bag. Not to dry with influence of the additional outside warmth e.g. drier, heater.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.