Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.
- Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
- Tuned light transmission of standard persimmon lens tint
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Comfort and fit of double-layer face foam
- Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan® lens material
Oakley’s O FRAME® goggles can be the difference between owning the mountain and being its two-run chump. The conical urethane frame opens your peripheral and downward vision while the vented dual lens design combines with F-2 Series treatment to prevent fog from dampening your self-confidence. Triple-layer face foam provides insulation and comfort, and peak performance is maintained by a LEXAN® lens that eradicates all the harmful UV found in the highlands.Way of cleaning panes in OAKLEY goggles:
Plutonite ® and Lexan require the exceptional protection and he should be cleaned with exclusively an enclosed bag, or water with soft soap … after drying – to polish gently with bag. Not to dry with influence of the additional outside warmth e.g. drier, heater.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.