Oakley Goggle Crowbar MX Jet Black/Clear 01-707
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Anti fog lens on clear lens frames
- Hi performance blue on slected frames
- Removable O Matter® nose guard included
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and harmful blue light
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Metal icon accent
- Contrasting colored frame components compliment frame color
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Optional Black Iridium® coating available on Pro Frame series for added glare reduction
The culmination of 25 years of goggle technology, Oakley’s CROWBAR MX goggles offers the protection and performance demanded by the world’s top riders. The lightweight and flexible O MATTER® frame is combined with optically pure LEXAN® to maintain impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. You can’t stay focused without comfort, so we engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, we treated it with silicone. This goggle also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.